1. The www.bioagra.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored in the terminal device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) of the Website User and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies contain in particular: the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the operator of the Website BIOAGRA S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Połczyńska 97A 01-303
4. Cookies can be used to:
a. adapt the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
b. creating statistics regarding views of pages of the website
5. As part of its operation, the website uses third party cookies regarding:
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Modifications to the storage and receipt of cookies can be made in the settings of individual web browsers:
9. Personal data provided by users via electronic forms are processed in a manner consistent with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. The collections of users’ personal data are subject to appropriate protection in accordance with the abovementioned regulations.
10. The Website Operator as the Personal Data Administrator informs that:
a) name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number of the User will be processed only for the purpose of contact and answering the question(s),
b) the User’s data will not be transferred to another country or an international organization,
c) the User’s data may be transferred to companies related personally and by capital to BIOAGRA,
d) BIOAGRA has not appointed a Data Protection Officer,
e) the User’s data will be stored for the period of answering the question(s),
f) The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data at any time, request BIOAGRA to give access to his personal data, rectification, as well as to delete or limit processing or object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
g) the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
h) decisions regarding the processing of the User’s data will not be made automatically, and the data will not be subject to profiling.