1. The www.bioagra.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored in the terminal device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) of the Website User and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies contain in particular: the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the operator of the Website BIOAGRA S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Połczyńska 97A 01-303
4. Cookies can be used to:
a. adapt the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
b. creating statistics regarding views of pages of the website
5. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Modifications to the storage and receipt of cookies can be made in the settings of individual web browsers:
8. Personal data provided by users via electronic forms are processed in a manner consistent with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. The collections of users’ personal data are subject to appropriate protection in accordance with the abovementioned regulations.